|Thermal Management Design|
|An air-cooled PCB||Liquid cooling system for a Deep Learning Artificial Intelligence Module||Hand-held robotic device controller|
Thermal & Fluid Flow Analysis
Our engineering team utilizes different cutting-edge simulation tools to address the unique requirements of each of our customers through out the design cycle. We have expertise performing fluid flow, thermal, and thermal-structural analyses and optimization using the following tools
IcePak, FloTHERM, FloTHERM XT, Fluent, Ansys Mechanical (Structural-Thermal), Digital Twin, Maxwell, PiezoAndMEMS ACT, FieldView, ModeFrontier, FloMaster and GT-SUITE.
Our proficiency programming using software such as Python, C++, Visual Basic and Matlab enables us to incorporate user-defined codes to the commercial simulation tools to further customize tools.
At the early stage of a design, we can identify and resolve thermal issues rapidly using these tools. Early, up-front analysis is important in order to have cost-effective cooling approaches with the least impact to the rest of the system’s design requirements.
We have developed expertise to develop Digital Twin for different thermal solutions allowing us to evaluate all possible inputs and operating conditions, to monitor the real-time temperatures and to have a predictive maintenance solution. We can integrate live-sensor data to the Digital Twin system level model to create a real-time environment for extremely complex systems where temperatures are of interest in locations other than at the sensor installed locations.
We can perform parametric study to conduct optimization and troubleshooting.
- Provides a platform for quick evaluation of cooling designs and problems without the need for physical hardware
- Offers a graphical 3D thermal analysis that solves for conduction, convection and radiation heat transfer
- Models both the air flow and heat transfer in a system
- Aids in understanding the cooling requirements of the product
- Enables rapid design optimization and parametric studies
- Simplifies the evaluation process of new hardware that must be housed in an existing platform
- Minimize time to market and saves cost
|Short circuit of Li-ion battery cell||Characterizing the transient thermal behavior of Li-ion battery cells|